August 23, 2006

Molly

Read the comments on the last several posts. Molly wants some attention. I'll give Molly some attention I guess, just keep in mind Molly that this is taking up valuable blog space so I may make fun of you more in the coming rehearsals.


First off, you guys need to know who Molly is. Here are some pictures. . .







As you can see, she is one of those laughy girls. The type that after beginning to laugh, she starts to make weird squeaky noises. Sometimes I wonder if she can still breathe (because you can never be too sure). As you can see, she plays clarinet. This is her first year in Marching Band (even though she's a Junior (No, she isn't playing soccer anymore)). Rumour has it that she's in love with me, because she's been talking about me with her friends for the last year. Not quite sure about that. . . . I'll let you ask her about that. She likes to work with Ashley and develop different forms of sign language. She also likes bobbie pins and shirts with outrigger canoe paddles on them. She had paint on her leg at one point, and shows this blog to her dad so I have to be careful what I type (so, um, ignore that thing I said earlier about her being in love with me, Mr. Dorris). I think that's about all there is. This blog entry is mostly just an excuse to put 8 pictures of Molly on the internet. Yep, that's Molly. Everybody say "Hi Molly!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHH! Okay I'm satisfied now Michael. That was nice thank you. haha. You took a lot of pictures of that moment, good times good times. And dont worry, I'm not showing this one to my dad, due to specific rules that apply to my life, so its all good, and he will never know that I'm "in love" with you. And sometimes, I cant breath....which is an issue, like today, I really couldnt. But its okay I figured it out. Oh, and thank you for addressing the fact that I'm not doing soccer anymore, now anyone that reads this will not ask me! YES! Okay I'm done now, thank you for wasting your blog space on me....I give you permission to make fun of me for a while, in return, even though you would anyway. Okay I'm really done now.

Anonymous said...

HAHahahahahahahahaha

Good ol molly

Very, very nice pictures of laughter.

Anonymous said...

HAHAH! Molly face, your such a funny girl...and Michael your funny too! Goodness gracious, you both made me laugh hysterically!

Anonymous said...

I had to post again...cause I didn't read your post, Michael, to closely

anywho, Molly, in love with you, Michael? oooooo, snazzy...

anyway, my cool mexipal Jessica told me you all poured popcorn on MR. Howard's office floor...why am I always gone when awesome/nerdyband stuff happens?