November 29, 2007

[IHTFP ALERT]

I am officially going insane. Everything is due and there isn't enough time!!!

As such, I will probably not be blogging as regularly as normal (but I'll still be blogging, no worries, none of this take 2 weeks off crap). Just bear in mind that my posts will probably have a lot to do with me going "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Can you cope? I'm having a hard time coping, but hopefully I'll survive the next two weeks. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh, and quick sidenote:

I can see what links people click on to get to my blog, it helps me figure out where to advertise and where most of my visitors come from. This is how I discovered the following lovely tidbit --

If you search Google for "wildanimal sex" you'll see my blog sitting there as the 4th result. Special, eh?



Off to go tool now, I'll bayl (blog at you later)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... why did you google wildanimal sex? ;)

Anonymous said...

How long did it take for your blog to show up in google? I've started my own blog but it still has yet to be crawled by google. It's five days old.