January 17, 2008

I was tired last night

First off, thanks for saying hi to Maddie everybody, she says hi back and appreciates it.

Second off, I thought I'd show you evidence of how tired I was last night. After a game of extreme spoons (filmed, currently being edited and set to music) I did some laundry and hopped into bed so I could read about my physics lab I had to do the next day. After finishing my lab I worked on editing one of my MIT blog entries and then the next thing I know I'm awake, looking around, and it's 8:30 in the morning. That's right, I actually fell asleep at my computer.

When I was in bed my I was laying on my back with my computer on my chest, not unlike a techno-savvy otter. When I woke up, my computer was on my desk. I turned it on and was immediately greeted by the "You have about 7 minutes of battery left" warning. When it boots up I am greeted with this screen:



Click it to make it larger. Not only had I fallen asleep at my computer, I had fallen asleep ON my computer. I panicked. I quickly navigated to the MIT blogs to make sure I hadn't accidentally slept on the "Publish" button, but I was safe. I erased all of the extraneous characters from the entry and plugged the computer into the wall. Now it was time to ponder . . . how, if I had fallen asleep on my computer, did it end up closed and on my desk? Did I do it in my sleep or did somebody take it out from under me and put it up there for me?

There is very little point to this blog entry, just something I found interesting this morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's amusing. It would've been funnier had you published =P

Who did put your computer away...? Or maybe you woke up in the middle of your sleep and did it.

José P. said...

Hahaha, that's the makings of a true MIT student.

Not that I'd know, of course. XD

Anonymous said...

how come the screen shot says "6 comments" when u hadnt published the thing?